Andro Rasanter R37
Our notes: Around 63g uncut; The slowest and the softest Rasanter version among the 6 Rasanter rubbers. High level of control with fair amount of spin. It is not so spinny and very easy to control. If you smash with it, ball has good placement control but not too fast. Ideal as a backhand rubber because the R37 blocks really good and is not spin sensitive. Also good for beginners at thinner sponge versions for control and stroke development. • Your profile is spin driven. Variable all distance play is your formula for success. Speed: 113
• As a mid to advanced level player you prefer the soft 37° sponge for allowing precise active topspin play and control.
• Spin is key – and you will be inspired by the extremely curved trajectory your topspin will describe even at moderate stroke speed.
Hardness: 37 degrees (Soft)
Our notes: Around 63g uncut; The slowest and the softest Rasanter version among the 6 Rasanter rubbers. High level of control with fair amount of spin. It is not so spinny and very easy to control. If you smash with it, ball has good placement control but not too fast. Ideal as a backhand rubber because the R37 blocks really good and is not spin sensitive. Also good for beginners at thinner sponge versions for control and stroke development.
• Your profile is spin driven. Variable all distance play is your formula for success.
Customers who purchased Andro Rasanter R37 also purchased:
Andro has dedicated over three decades to the development of high-performance table tennis equipment. Exemplifying German engineering prowess, Andro rubbers are built for speed, spin and versatility. Through rigorous research and development, Andro consistently delivers products for those individuals who demand the most from their table tennis equipment. No one demonstrates this better than Simon Gauzy from the Andro pro team. His unrelenting style of play lets him push the boundaries of what's physically possible.
Andro has a long list of professional quality rubbers. The Andro Rasanter series is a mainstay in the table tennis world and the Hexer series is still popular with many players. Andro rubbers will keep you going strong in your next match!
Rubber Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The table tennis rubber offers excellent control and spin, making it ideal for players who need to improve their forehand consistency. It allows for powerful shots without fear of too much bounce or pushing off the table.
- The rubber provides perfect control of the ball in all aspects, and works well with fast blades. It offers a good speed and spin due to the soft sponge, making it a great choice for both forehand and backhand.
- The rubber is highly praised for its amazing feel and perfect spin, especially for backhand. It's also noted for its high throw angle, making it a great choice for players looking to improve their techniques.
- Some users found the rubber to be too soft, causing the ball to easily hit the wood when striking hard. It also lacks the spin of other rubbers, especially when performing sidepin or topspin, and powerloops.
- The rubber is not recommended for players who prefer high speed and spin. It is more suited for control and has a high dwell time but less spin.
- Some users were disappointed with the rubber as it felt significantly harder compared to previous versions. This made it less forgiving and required better footwork for topspin. It also performed worse in short games and blocking.
Reviews of Andro Rasanter R37 (29)
well packaged in typical modern rubber style. Rubber has a softer feel to it. Top sheet is very thin with very short pips. It is extremely grippy, like most of the stuff getting out of ESN these days. It even has minor tackiness to it.
very good speed in terms of mid distance play, and general blocking game. If you go very far away from the table, some that speed fades due to rubber being soft on very hard hits, but if you keep your power at medium than you do retail speed and control.
very high with lower impact swings. One of the better spinning euro rubbers at mid distance and mid power of swing. It is not an ideal rubber for a 3rd ball attack, but again for mid distance rubber is fantastic.
this would be recommended as a BH rubber to almost all control players who play one or two meters away and do not have extreme power hits. The way I would think about this is: mid distance and mid power perfection. Heavy FH loopers as well as extreme flick players could benefit more from some other rubbers
Have fun and enjoy TT!!!
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!