hi my dear i need help now
by MegranFuyis 16 years ago
 Re: racket case redesign
by Kevin 19 years ago
by Rob P 19 years ago
by Rod 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: racket case redesign) was posted by matthurak, on 4/9/2005 8:00:30 PM:
yea, this is all something that has been discussed with my professor, actually what and how big is the US market. initially the point of the project is to introduce design to elements that need it badly, and secondly show how buisness can use design to their advantage. i realize that the market in the US is very small, and have talked with numerous companies about this aspect, and yes, there is always the threat of other companies taking your idea, and "pirating" it, but thats where some good thinking and true innovation come in handy, the better you make the design, the harder it is to simply clone....nonetheless, you make valid points, but i guess this project is becoming more passion motivated as opposed to buisness manupulated. there are students in my class solely doing products that have a large potential target market, but, it is my last quarter, so why not go out having some fun?!?

thanks for the comments,
matt
Report Abuse
Search Forum