Re: Gorilla vs Grizzly
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Gorilla vs Grizzly) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 6/19/2008 2:43:30 PM:
Hi Ben,thank you for your explanation.I have understood now.You are right doctor hasn't written anti next to Grizzly and Gorilla but for example next to super anti it is written anti and it is not going to be banned.If they banned anti rubbers how could superanti stay approved.If you look at approved rubber list of ITTF you can see Joola antispin is going to be banned because it is frictionless long pip but Joola antitopspin rubber is not going to be banned because it is an anti.In fact Grizzly is very different from the characteristics of anti.It is between anti and inverted.It is as fast as an inverted and what is strange is that when you push the ball,at first the speed of the ball is normal but when the ball goes to the opponents side suddenly becomes faster and couse the opponents to make mistake.Perhaps you are right it is not worth to spend time and money but every rubber has banning danger with Sharara.Now I know you think inverted rubber will never ban.Yes this Sharara can ban inverted too.I read one of the forms and I am not sure it is right or wrong but it is written the thickness of sponce mustn't be more than 4mm total-that is as I understood 2mm each side.I can't find any other imformation anywhere so perhaps it is not true.But what I want to say is that there is always banning danger.And to sat the truth if they ban Grizzly I will be really sad.Thanks
Report Abuse
Search Forum