Re: Gorilla vs Grizzly
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Gorilla vs Grizzly) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 6/23/2008 8:26:35 AM:
Hi Ben,I don't have any idea about Neo-anti but for Butterfly Super anti I can say that it is one of the most slippery one amoung the anties.In the past I played with superanti Special before frictionless ones.But of course it is not as slippery as Grizzly.I think no anti will pass the friction level of ITTF if they use the same standard with frictionless ones. By the way do you really think ,passive blockers with frictionless rubber do not need special skill?If JRS Dallas think like that it will be normal for me but you have played with frictionless ones and you know how difficult it is to get used to block with them.Anyway frictionless rubbers will end at the end of this month,so I think it is time to stop talking about them.Although players in England will have chance to play with them for a year.Do you know ,England table tennis Federation President-sorry I haven't remembered his name now-is a good player and using Super Block on his backhand.Well you are right there are good friction pips too.For me Friendship Dr.Evil short pip is one of them and very effective.If you see JRS Dallas,tell him my best wishes please,we missed him in the form ,thanks
Report Abuse
Search Forum