Re: Tackifire Special
by gcollins 19 years ago
by gcollins 19 years ago
by Norwegian def 19 years ago
by Kevin 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Tackifire Special ) was posted by Norwegian def, on 5/7/2005 4:32:00 AM:
Rod... You can't compare Huricane III to bryce!!!
You can neither compare any chinese rubber to any european rubber, nor Cream w/japanese sponge to Tackifire special soft. They are so different!

H3 and bryce are almost the most different rubbers you can get. Bryce for a continously attacking game with topspin and flips with lots of speed, and H3 for short returns and controlled 3. ball attack with spin. Hurricane 3 with loads of control, bryce with no control.

European rubbers usually have more glue-effect than chinese rubbers, longer life and yes, they are more expensive. But they are better, and last longer (if you glue, if you don't, chinese is probably better) It all depends on your game and how thick it is. I don't think you can feel any difference if you use like 1,0-1,3 mm sponge, but when you use 1,9-2,3 it's a huge difference! You have to find the rubber that suits you. I can't say that Bryce sucks because I can't handle it. It is world champion, olympic champion and european champion the last two years (Schlager, Ryu seung min, and schlager with karl jindrak)

Tackifire special soft is a very good rubber for a controlled off game or an off-def style of play. Nothing for those who want extreme speed or pure control. I would say the speed is a little faster than cream jap. and the spin is just as good, but in an other way, its not sticky like the cream jap. The control is a little less than the cream jap.
Advertisement: Order Order RITC Cream online!
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum