Re: Dr Neubauer Anti Special
by Fadil Olguner 15 years ago
by Ben 15 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 15 years ago
by Ben 15 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Dr Neubauer Anti Special) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 2/18/2009 6:20:07 AM:
Well Ben,I will try to express my oppinion about this but if I understood some of the things you have written wrong and the things ı have written is not the answer of your problem sorry for this.I agree that when you block with Anti Special if the opponents ball is not loaded less spin reversal occured and for loaded balls spin reversal is excellent.But don't forget that with that anti you can hit more easily than frictionless ones espcially not loaded back spin balls.Secondly I agree with you that with Original blocking is more effective than Insider but you know Insider has friction and you can hit with it again more easily.When they loop and you block and whn they push the third ball try to hit it.This third ball is not a difficult ball to hit.DR Neubauer does this nearly every ball.One last thing more,One of my students does this.When he pushes the ball from backhand side he moves the bat from left to right and generally the opponent sends the ball to the net or outside the table.Thanks
Report Abuse
Search Forum