Re: Dr Neubauer Anti Special
by Fadil Olguner 15 years ago
by Ben 15 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 15 years ago
by Ben 15 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Dr Neubauer Anti Special) was posted by Ben, on 2/18/2009 12:47:20 AM:
Dingwol2 - The only good thing about this rubber was that it was good against heavy top spin otherwise it was not effective. The trouble is now that I have gotten used to closing the bat angle when heavy top spin shots come over most of my shots went in the net, even then could still see the reversal as the ball would come rolling back to me fast. I could get used to the angle once again and I would if they were to re-instate frictionless LP, but I do not see that happening any time soon. I think that they are even going to ban Insider.

On the topic of Insider I think that it is great against top spin, the problem is against back spin. The sequence of a lot of my rallies used to go as follows with Hallmark Original:They would loop, then I would block, They would then have to push especially if I kept it low, short and loaded(very easy to do with the HO). They would then push as would I and they would then push again popping it up in the process, then I would go WHAMMO POINT OVER!!! With Insider the sequence of the rallies is as follows:They loop then I block. If I successfully block it back low and loaded (not as easy to do as with HO) then they push I then push and pop and they go WHAMMO POINT OVER!!! It is somewhat of a irony you could call it rough justice. Thanks, Ben
Report Abuse
Search Forum