Re: Dr Neubauer Anti Special
by Fadil Olguner 15 years ago
by Ben 15 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 15 years ago
by Ben 15 years ago

The following message (subject: Dr Neubauer Anti Special) was posted by Ben, on 2/14/2009 12:06:21 PM:
My fellow Chicken Wing Blockers, Last night I had a go with the new Dr Neubauer Anti Special and it was a one time experience. Instead of hearing the sound of the ball hit the net, I kept on hearing the sound of the ball hit the table, followed by the sound of the ball hitting the plastic barrier behind me. This stuff not only has little spin reversal, it is also slow, which is not a very good combination.

I bought this product because the guys on One Of A Kind Trading gave it good write ups. The thing that confuses the heck out of me is that those same guys with the exception of Dingwol2 suggest that this is a superior product to TT Master Insider, I could not disagree more.

I suppose after some hours you could learn how to attack with it, but it is one of the least effective types of rubber that you can attack with. Usually I will persevere with a new rubber as nothing happens over night, but that rubber sheet is now in the trash/rubbish bin so $55 not well spent. This was the first Dr Neubauer product that I ever bought, it will probably be the last short of some miraculous product. Thanks, Ben
Report Abuse
Search Forum