Re: New Sheet Of Hallmark Original
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by JRSDallas 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: New Sheet Of Hallmark Original) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 11/20/2008 2:09:57 PM:
Hi Ben.All these are the result of these bans.If you ban without stopping the table tennis equipments,the result is illegality.I tried to make slippery rubber two months ago.Result is obtained spinreversal and wobble but not as much as Original.I put corgpid spray on the rubber and on the top of the pips some cyanoacrylate type super glue -it is easy to put,you put some glue on a glassy sheet and spread and then put on the top of the pips.After waiting for a long time under sun it is OK.The problem is that the pips arent as hard as Original.So I think because of this reason the spin reversal isn't as great as Original.So this time to harden the pips I put some hair spray on it and now it is outside to stay more under sunshine.I have been waiting for the result.Until this time I obeyed all the rules but after trying to ban Swing Back 1F in the middle of match season I decided not to obey the rules.As you have written in my country players continuing to use VOC glues because ENEZ has not arrived yet.Thanks
Report Abuse
Search Forum