Re: New Sheet Of Hallmark Original
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by JRSDallas 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: New Sheet Of Hallmark Original) was posted by Ben , on 11/20/2008 1:24:18 PM:
Hi Fadil, I am all about abiding by the rules if others do as well, but the fact is that a lot of people are still re-gluing (including our friend JRS Dallas last I heard) and there are a number of people who do not toss the ball correctly. Here in the US we have tournaments that range from 1 star to 5 star (1 star being local and 5 star being the US open and US nationals) Did you know that they are only enforcing the rule for speed glue on 3 star and above, but are enforcing the rule on banned frictionless rubbers on all tournaments? Where is the fairness in this? What the lower level tournaments don’t have is a friction tester, which means I can make some modifications to my TT Master, and when that gets banned I will make some modifications to my new sheet of Hallmark Super Friction Special (out next year) and so on. I will soon have my Hallmark Original to make definitive comparisons as I make my modifications. Any advice from any one on how to make the rubber as slick and as dead as Original without it being obvious would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ben
P.S. Hallmark Original red version is the one I used to play with, I agree that the spin reversal is very high. There were times that I would block my opponents loop and he/she could not even push it over the net.
Report Abuse
Search Forum