Re: Matsushita Pro Special
by gcollins 19 years ago
by Barry 19 years ago
by gcollins 19 years ago
by doug 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Matsushita Pro Special) was posted by Rod, on 4/1/2005 9:55:47 AM:
Welcome my friend to the beautiful world of the MPS.

Come..enter the gates....in here...all you will feel is control....put your mind at ease, do not worry, for long balls are a thing of the past.....enter through these doors, chopping consistently, has become your destiny.....fret not over the evil that is the heavy loop, for in our world, it has become a friend.....

Look yonder, a man using the ageing MPro, look at his failed attempts at becoming an attacking chopper.....the MPS contains a gold-seam like layer of Carbon/Arylate, that instantly transforms your chopping tool into an aggressive looping weapon. Do not let the fear of a vibrating blade keep you up at nights, this has been eliminated for ever......

But be warned, if ye be desirous of speed, this fair maiden prefers to deliver slower, more comforting strokes.

My dear old chap, rest those weary legs..running around like a headless chicken, attempting to retrieve balls should not be a concern of yours any more, the larger head, with extended sweet spot lets even the eldest of our members return the ball with aplomb, and gusto!

My oh my, it appears that young Helouise is secretly admiring your bulging biceps from yonder bedrock..... undoubtedly from years of yielding max sponges..... remove that shackle of lead from your arms my good man...the MPS, coupled with pips on your backhand should be a lightweight cause for celebration!

Our elders have developed a passion that manifests not from their loins, but from their chops. Almost total control of ball placement, and absolute feel of every shot leads them to orgasmic delights!

Come hither, and bathe in the goodness that is the MPS!
Report Abuse
Search Forum