Re: Matsushita Pro Special
by gcollins 19 years ago
by Barry 19 years ago
by gcollins 19 years ago
by doug 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Matsushita Pro Special) was posted by Rod, on 4/3/2005 2:39:40 PM:
My beloved band of merry men.

I have finally returned from my sojourns, weary and forlorn.

What evil hath misguided thee to forsake the MPS? I beseach thee, uncover this malcontent serpent amongst us! What are these utterances of excessive price and rigidity. Dost thou mock me and my trusty stead?

'Tis truly an honour to be knighted a 'Chopper' by our beloved King. For as a child, to dabble in the dark and misterious art hitherto mentioned, would be to bring shame on ones family honour.
Once mastered however, you are destined to a life of adulation and contentment beyond your wildest dreams.

Do not speak to me of switching allegiances from the dark lord Boll, or the wart infested Wang Liqin. They know not of truths, nor of good.

Our King, in his infinite wisdom, hath priced the MPS beyond the reach of fancy free mortals. I speak of those who dare to walk silently among us,who take our women, pillage our land, until they are satiated with all that being a chopper has to offer. Then return to serve their dark lords of Carbon and Off+.

These very same people, with evil festering on their tongues, speak only to demean the good name of MPS. They tarnish the blades legendary reputation with merciless taunts of Off- ratings, and heavy weight. Be gone with thee once and for all. Didst thee not read my previous post in the olde town hall? Speak not of falsehood, for ye shall be dealt with in the afterlife by the God Matsushita.

Good men, let us take to arms and banish this evil from our land once and for all!
Report Abuse
Search Forum