Re: Thanks for the input. Info assimilated
by cole 19 years ago
by khvn 19 years ago
by cole 19 years ago
by gcollins 19 years ago

The following message (subject: In need of 729 wisdom) was posted by Xpyre, on 1/12/2005 2:18:29 PM:
I don't mean to beat the proverbial dead horse with a stick again, but i read a good years worth of posts to make an educated decision on my first blade/rubbers but I could use just an extra bit of encouragement to dispel any last doubts I have about the equipment I'm about to purchase.

I've been playing for a half year with a table tennis instructor so I guess I'm starting to emerge out of beginners-ville. I've been using a pre-assembled DHS blade with Hurricane 3 on my FH and Hurricane 2 on my BH. I'd like to eventually develop into a mid-distance two-winged looper, but for now I've only a limited selections of shots that I hit consistently. Most of the time, I push, drive, and block with my BH and drive and loop with my FH. I play anywhere from the edge of the table to 2 feet away.

The equipment I'm looking at is a Blue Thunder with Cream/MRS for the BH and Geospin or GeoSpin Tacky for FH. I don't plan on speedgluing. I'm pretty sure this is a solid setup for my level of play as well as my style of play, but I'd appreciate some reassurance with the people in this forum that have a great deal more experience with the game and equipment. Thanks for the help.
Advertisement: Order RITC GeoSpin Tacky
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum