Save $100.00 (11%)
SHIPPING to contiguous US locations.
Black top with black legs.
• Absolutely weatherproof sealed aluminum composite tournament top with proprietary ALU-TEC Climate-Control underside that controls expansion and contraction due to weather changes
• Removable soft-touch edge protectors protect the top during transportation and the player during the game
• Certified true tournament bounce for unmatched quality and performance
• All outer edges are protected and supported by a high impact resin apron. Apron design cradles table top to resist warping
• International tournament size of 9' x 5'
• Patented Safety-Fold with Dual Lock Safety to prevent unintended opening or closing of table
• True play-back feature for warm-up or solo play has no wide gap for ball to drop in
• Tournament lines are smooth and even with playing surface. Unique water based paint and topcoat are UV, scratch and fade resistant
• 1.5" wide oval steel legs with synthetic powder coating and galvanized treatment to guard against corrosion and scratches. Legs equipped with levelers for easy adjustment
• Innovative ball box on each table half for collecting balls that can be easily filled into an open flap and singly removed from the dispenser
• 4.5" dual swiveling off-road wheels; two of which have an integrated locking system
• Net and durable resin net-posts remain in the play position even when folded for storage. Net can be adjusted for height and tension
• Space saver technology for compact storage and low center of gravity for easy transport
• Folds for compact storage to 27" wide x 65" high x 72" size
• Tubing manufactured according to ISO 9002 standards
• Elastic band storage under each net post stores bats,bags,etc.
• Racquets,balls and chalk sold separately
Item No: 7172-750
Country of Origin: Germany
Package Length/Width/Height: 62 x 56 x 6 inches
Package Weight: 174 lbs
Assembly Required: Yes
Kettler SketchPong - Pros and Cons
• Weatherproof and durable, an outstanding outdoor table from an industry leader.
• “Chalk"-full of creative possibilities for family fun with a sketchable tabletop.
• Sturdy construction and secure folding mechanism.
• Fold-up playback mode for solo practice.
• Built-in leg levelers on each leg accommodate play on uneven surfaces.
• Elastic accessory holders on both sides of the table and ball dispensers at each end for convenient use and storage.
• Fixed net system is convenient but limits replacement options.
• For improved mobility on even the roughest surfaces, consider a table with oversized wheels such as the Cornilleau 250S Crossover.
• Assembly required. Check out the Butterfly Garden Rollaway 5000 for an outdoor table that arrives nearly fully-assembled and has a detachable net.
• Looking for accessories? Get the SketchPong Bundle that includes a racket set and table cover.
No matter whether you consider yourself a ping pong or table tennis player, KETTLER has the table for you. If you're a recreational player or competitive player, we carry outdoor KETTLER tables that will suit your needs.
In the 1960's KETTLER engineers discovered how well aluminum tables could play. All KETTLER outdoor tables are created with ALU-TEC technology in Germany that encapsulates a resin treated board in aluminum. The technology is tested with respect to the bounce of the ball and against various climate conditions.
Tables to order in February 2020
What to consider when ordering a table
Truck delivery info, extra services etc.
Warranty Plus: Additional Warranty Support If Needed
Megaspin offers an additional layer of support to standard manufacturer policies to ensure that any warranty claim or product defect issue is resolved with the manufacturer in the shortest time possible and to your maximum benefit. Our responsive and enthusiastic support team will be there to help you when you need us. See what others are saying.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.