GEWO CS Energy Power
The excellent competition racket for the ambitious hobby or club player. Developed in cooperation with the multiple European champion and Olympic medal winner Christian Süß.
The brand new GEWO Powerspeed rubber is ITTF approved and stands for enormous speed, as like the name says.
Christian Süß says: "The GEWO CS ENERGY POWER should transmit the full power of the shot in the best possible speed. This is what GEWO has done really well in combination with the outstanding selected veneers. With this racket, you can play table tennis incredibly well and develop a tremendous power."
The anti-vibration system, with a special veneer gluing for a higher rigidity of the racket and higher control of the shots, as well as the specially selected veneers make the racket a true speed monster.
• GEWO CS ENERGY POWER table tennis rackets with ITTF approved GEWO CS POWER SPEED pimple-in rubbers
• The GEWO CS ENERGY POWER table tennis racket is made of 5 specially glued plywood veneers
• The sponge thickness of the GEWO CS ENERGY CONTROL table tennis racket is 1.8mm
• The GEWO SENSETISE grip system guarantees an intense grip
• The GEWO CS ENERGY POWER weighs about 180 grams
• Attractive concave (flared) handle design
• Developed by Vice World Champion and Olympic medalist Christian Süß
Racket Assembly FAQ - Learn about free racket assembly, pre-assembled rackets and more.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Rackets
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!