GEWO CS Energy Control
The perfect beginner competition racket for the ambitious hobby or club player. Developed in cooperation with the multiple European champion and Olympic medal winner Christian Süß.
The brand new GEWO Powerspin rubber is ITTF approved and is very handy and very well controlled.
Christian Süß says: "With the GEWO CS ENERGY CONTROL, I've made sure that the racket not only has good spin and tempo characteristics, but also that the shots can be controlled and safely executed. That's the strength of this bat".
The anti-vibration system, with a special veneers gluing for a higher rigidity of the racket and higher control of the shots, as well as the specially selected veneers, raise the racket to an outstanding level with excellent price-performance ratio.
• GEWO CS ENERGY CONTROL table tennis rackets with ITTF approved GEWO SC POWER SPIN rubbers
• The GEWO CS ENERGY CONTROL table tennis racket is made of 5 specially glued plywood veneers
• The sponge thickness of the GEWO CS ENERGY CONTROL table tennis racket is 1.8mm
• The GEWO SENSETISE grip system guarantees an intense grip
• The GEWO CS ENERGY CONTROL weighs about 180 grams
• Attractive concave (flared) handle design
• Developed in collaboration with Vice World Champion and Olympic medalist Christian Süß
Type: Allround Plus
Racket Assembly FAQ - Learn about free racket assembly, pre-assembled rackets and more.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Rackets
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!