Home → YinHe
YinHe is sometimes referred to as Milky Way or Galaxy.
Recommended Custom Racket Combinations
- For the beginner → YinHe N-10 or N-11 with Mercury II on both sides.
- Entry-Level European/Japanese Style → Galaxy V-11 or V-13 with Sun on one side, Moon on the other side
- High end European/Japanese Style → YinHe Qiu Yike Wenge or Qiu Yike Rosewood with Sun on one side, Moon on the other side
- Carbon Power Combo without breaking the bank → Mercury Y-12 with Jupiter on both sides
- Balsa Power Combo → YinHe T-10+ or T-11+ with Venus II on both sides
- The first "MaxTense" rubber, Venus II gives players the wide speed range required to overcome a push game as well as a looping game due to it's Arbalest sponge.
- YinHe Apollo II, a red packaged, backhand-focused rubber has received a forehand companion rubber, Apollo III, which keep its tackiness. Same chemically tuned sponge, but slightly less tacky surface for amazing pushes and a controlled, blocking focus.
- Mercury II: Yinhe's first MOXA rubber, amazing spin on service.
- Moon Pro and Sun Pro: Similar to Tenergy 05 and 25 with a tacky topsheet!
- Yinhe Balsa Blades, the T-10+ and T-11+ Balsa blades provide an ultralight (70g or less) looping blade with explosive power. The large, soft balsa layer in the center of these blades acts as a trampoline for the ball on a hard impact while on slower impacts it acts more like a cushion. The T-11+ has a 7mm core, while the crazy powerful T-10+ has a 10mm core. Compare the $40-45 Yinhe T-10+ and T-11+ blades to the $80 Butterfly BalsaCarbo X5. They come in Chinese Penhold, Flared, and Straight handles.
- V-3 ZLF: Save 30% off on technology similar to Butterfly's newest blades
- NE-50 and NE-70: Similar to Stiga Ebenholz NCT blades
- NR-50 and NR-70: Similar to Stiga Rosewood NCT blades
- Y-Series blades: High-Quality Carbon Blades