Re: Blade + Rubber Recommend
by Joe 16 years ago
by Bob 16 years ago
by Joe 16 years ago
by Joe 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Blade + Rubber Recommend) was posted by Joe, on 3/7/2008 7:11:37 PM:
Again, great information from this forum. It looks like i will be purchasing the Yasaka Gatien Extra with Mark V rubber on both sides.

I am playing with 2.2mm mainhand sponge thickness and 2.0 sponge thickness on the backhand and think this works rather well. I think I may go to 2.0mm on both sides tho for better control. Also, it looks like a soft sponge will work well for me.

My final question ( I hope ) is regarding the different types of Gatien blades and different types of Mark V rubber. Are the numbers ratings best to go off of or, is there a specific one I should buy over the others. The prices of the all are comparable so that is not a factor.

Also, I have the understanding taht this blade will last me for a long time if I decide to start playing table tennis a little more competitivley, so all I will need to do is replace the rubber in a shorter time interval than one year?

That should be the end of my questions. Again, thanks again for all of the help!
Advertisement: Order Yasaka Rubber Sheets
at Megaspin.net
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum