Re: Blade + Rubber Recommend
by Joe 16 years ago
by Bob 16 years ago
by Joe 16 years ago
by Joe 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Blade + Rubber Recommend) was posted by Joe, on 3/6/2008 1:23:37 PM:
Well, I have been playing chinese rubber for my entire table tennis life and realize that most of the games I play revolve around chopping and taking advantage of bad chops. For topsheets I am used to the tacky (in the beginnineg) ability of the chinese rubber I have been playing with, but it seems that I play with the rubber longer than it is meant to be played with. I also like the idea of turning an opponents long chop into a good loop every so often, so a good sponge is really needed.So with this in mind, i need a good a combo that will allow me to chop well and take advantage out of long/high chops. This is the best that I can describe my style and what I need, hope it is enough. Also, for the recommendations already, thank you! I also, have not heard of this Milky Way W6 before and was wondering if anyone else would recommend it. Also, if anyone has a better idea of the aformentioned recommendations and what they are best suited for, can someone give me a good combo out of these recommendations? Thanks again, this forum is a great resource to all table tennis players.
Report Abuse
Search Forum