Re: New Sheet Of Hallmark Original
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by JRSDallas 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: New Sheet Of Hallmark Original) was posted by JRSDallas, on 11/20/2008 10:47:49 PM:
I've been weaning myself away from tuning and went to regular DHS #20 sponge Hurricane II and only tuning as part of the initial attachement process.

I then did not tune it again and just played. I certainly have enjoyed not having to spend the time maintaining the racket. But..... after about 8+ weeks (and 3 weeks of not playing) I have found that my power is just too slow on the table to be competitive. I am getting blown off the table by Juniors who are not using glue or tuners. As a result, I am going back to faster Japanese rubbers and I have sold all of my remaining Hurricane.

My new rubbers will arrive in a couple of days. Tenergy 25, Sriver G3. Tenergy 05 1.9mm for BH. Something here should hold me over until Tenergy 64 becomes available since I've already had a chance to try Tenergy 64 and I really really liked that rubber. I'm not going to bother with the Tensors and ESN stuff. The Tenergys are sort of a cross between Chinese and Japanese. Maybe the Sriver G3 is good enough to bring me back to Sriver! We'll see but I'd rather spend money than tune or glue.
Advertisement: Order Butterfly Rubber
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum