Re: Table tennis,the best brain sport
by ZoranV 16 years ago
by anti banner 16 years ago
by JRSDallas 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Table tennis,the best brain sport) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 7/18/2008 5:22:21 PM:
Some more benefits of table tennis 1.I am a secondary scool teacher and sometimes I give a passage to my students and tell them to go in front of the blackboard and read.Although they are together all the time in the classroom and they are all friends ,they generally excited.But I have noticed that table tennis,badminton and tennis players generally do not excited .I am not sure but I think it is because of the tournaments,they enter.They are used to stay alone and do something in front of the crowds. 2.As all we know ,while playing table tennis we do not have much time to think what we are going to do to the coming ball.Only one or two seconds .And during this short time a player decide what to do and with a reflex send the ball to the other side of the table.Isn't this which repeated many times each day help the player to decide what to do other problems other than table tennis?
Report Abuse
Search Forum