Re: Yasaka Extra 3D
by Gene 19 years ago
by gcollins 19 years ago
by ShellaMae 19 years ago
by gcollins 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Yasaka Extra 3D) was posted by gcollins, on 2/25/2005 7:41:33 PM:
ShellaMae, I go with the satin rather than the glossy. Everything Gene said is absolutely correct.

Now, I recommend that you glue and cut one side at a time. Easier to work that way. After you've glued the rubber on the blade and let it dry, take some SHARP scissors and cut around the blade. I use the curved Donic scissors they sell on this site. Others use Fiskars, surgical scissors, kitchen scissors, etc. The cut will be ragged but serviceable (in fact, it'll look like a pro's bat). Take the protective covering off the rubber before you cut and apply a generous coating of windex to the scissors' blades before beginning the cut (this lubricates the operation).

As Gene suggested, you may want to prime the Cream (especially the MRS ) with a couple of coats of glue to speed up the break-in process. Sticky, new Chinese rubber always seems a little dead at first, but when it softens up a bit, it's great! Good luck!
---geo
Advertisement: Order Order RITC Cream online!
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum