Re: TWO INVERTED CHOPPERS
by oldchopper 19 years ago
by Rod 19 years ago
by Oldchopper 19 years ago
by Rod 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: TWO INVERTED CHOPPERS) was posted by Rod, on 12/21/2005 6:47:12 PM:
Ah,

My good sir Oldchopper, I remember now, tis thee from yonder yee, beyond the mists of time! Good tidings to thee my Lord.

Glad you bought the MPS, hope its brought you joy as it has me.

You're right, its really a struggle on the bh, when I'm close to the table I'm just block block, and hope they opponent cant handle the wobble or spin reversal...its very limiting, and often, as you say, I'm a lame duck......sometimes I'd just love to smack a bh loop and end the pain.....

But I'm in for the long haul, the bh chops more than make up for it, and I've learned to twiddle quickly so I can do bh loops with my inverted.....its no easy life indeed. Also thinking about getting TSP Curl or or Dr Neubauer instead of my 755, heard they have awesome spin reversal , but price price price!!!

I guess with all that inverted it weighs a ton! Tell me how goes it when your friend shaves some of it off..

Very interested to know what Tackifire drive is like on the MPS, must be fast as hell no, I dont think I could handle it.

I have been recommended Geospin tacky before, and I would have bought some, but they only make it in sponge thats too thick for me.....Ive also heard Judo is very good, but again same story thick spongville

I think Bryce would be crazy talk! You have to glue that stuff to make it come alive, then youre talking way fast, and you really have to work it to make the spin kick in...youd be better of with Bryce fx....but I wouldnt touch either....try Judo or Geospin Tacky.....

Good luck buddy.....live long and prosper!
Advertisement: Order RITC GeoSpin Tacky
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum