Re: TT Master Insider
by George 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by GregPP 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: TT Master Insider) was posted by Ben, on 9/20/2008 12:58:42 AM:
My Fellow Chicken Wing Blockers, I went out tonight with TT Master Insider on the backhand side of my Donic Def Play (The blade I used for Original) only as I thought why waste a perfectly good sheet of Energy as this stuff is going to be useless. I was very pleasantly surprised.

I got to have a hit with 3 different attacking players. The first one was a Chinese pen holder, when he put a heavy top spin I blocked it and he pushed it into the net, thats when I thought to myself "perhaps this stuff aint so bad". Afterwards he said "that is was very hard as the ball's flight path was very irregular". Then I hit with JRS Dallas and he rolled the ball like he would in a match and I did not have my Energy to step around and loop or smash it. Lastly I hit with a left handed power looper, he hit and I blocked. I would say I won most of the rallies. He was able to loop 3 or 4 in a row if I kept placing it in the same spot, but when I dropped it short or moved him around he could not.

Problems for me tonight were back spin, I kept on popping it up high so any pointers would be appreciated. It is important for me to push back spin into light top spin or dead as a pop from my opponent leads to me killing it. The other thing I noticed with this stuff is that it is easier to hit with it than Original, which will hopefully help make up for the decreased amount of spin reversal. I did not play a match tonight as I did not have my cannon (Joola Energy) so it is hard to say whether this is the answer for sure, but it does look hopeful. Thanks, Ben
Report Abuse
Search Forum