Free US Shipping over $50
Thousands of satisfied customers
Best Price Guarantee
HomeForum → Message
Return to Topic Index

Good doctor won the World veteran doubles (3)

Good doctor won the World veteran doubles
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
 Re: Good doctor won the World veteran doubles
by Ben 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Good doctor won the World veteran doubles) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 5/31/2008 1:49:53 PM:
Hi Ben,yes it was good for him that he ended his time with frictionless on a high note.First I thoudht he was playing with friction pips but in fact wasn't.You are right about high blocking with B.Classic.It is not only high but also without spin reversal so very easy for the opponents to topspin again and again until they win the point.I have played with it for a short time .But Grizzly if you adjust the angle of the racket well you block the ball like super Block.Sure with a lot of reversal on the ball.I have used all the rubbers of the doctor.Tornado ultra is the rubber I have using now and it spins the ball better than most reversed rubbers althogh it is short pip.You can smash the ball very good.Other rubber Lepoard is very good too.When you hit or block the ball goes downwards and wobble.Pistol is also good but I played with it for a short time.His inverted rubbers Dom.nation tuned and Domination are long life good rubbers.I dont have any idea about his mid pip rubber.I played with its blade Bulldozer.This balsa oversize blade is very good too.So as you have said I also think that doctor will have any marketing problem althought his products are expensive.On the other hand I have great hopes for Grizzly.Today its DVD about playing tecniques came.I will watch it.Thanks
Report Abuse
Search Forum