Free US Shipping over $50
Thousands of satisfied customers
Best Price Guarantee
HomeForum → Message
Return to Topic Index

Good doctor won the World veteran doubles (2)

Good doctor won the World veteran doubles
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
Re: Good doctor won the World veteran doubles
by Ben 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Good doctor won the World veteran doubles) was posted by Ben, on 5/31/2008 12:43:34 PM:
It was good that he ended his time with frictionless on a high note. It is going to be very interesting to see how he adapts his playing career and his business. For his playing in the videos his blocks with the antis were too high, with the Boomerang Classic he even missed the table in one of the takes and with the Monster Classic he hit the ball well, but the question is has he got the footwork to deal with the higher speed of the rallies? With his business although it was built around the frictionless I have heard that his other products are very good. I know several people who play with his blades, short pips and inverted rubbers who have never played with his frictionless, so I think his business will stay afloat. Who knows, he might be able to get his pips to where the ball slides freely across them whilst still passing the ITTF frictionless test, whatever that is? Thanks, Ben
Report Abuse
Search Forum