Re: TWO INVERTED CHOPPERS
by oldchopper 19 years ago
by Rod 19 years ago
by Oldchopper 19 years ago
by Rod 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: TWO INVERTED CHOPPERS) was posted by oldchopper, on 12/18/2005 4:45:22 AM:
Dear ROD,

My dear chopper friend cum poet -- your lyrics on MPS earlier in the year was one of the reasons I finally decided on MPS. I have no regrets.

Two Inverted Chopper: i was chopping ok with my MPS and LP on the b/h. Just ok, but not good enough to inflict injury on those who have a way with LPs. I was a lame duck on the b/h and as I am also finding it difficult to chop and loop on the f/h , I am lame duck all round.

Now I am picking up chopping with inverted b/h -- the angle of the blade at contact and the leg movements are especially challenging ... chopping inverted has very little allowance for mistakes -- the consolation is I can flick, block , hit and ( later hopefully ) loop with my b/h so there is more bite now. 'sides, it's more fun. I am enjoying the spin.

BTW I am getting a friend to grind off a fraction of mm round the edge of my MPS hoping to add maneuvourabiity while reducing its weight. Now my MPS weighs in at 220gm f/h Sriver 2.2 black b/h Tackifire Drive 2.1.

Dear Rod: do you think it is a good idea to replace my Sriver with 729 Geospin Tacky or even Bryce ?

TQVM !
Advertisement: Order RITC GeoSpin Tacky
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum