Re: japanese penhold blade options?
by jtc99 19 years ago
by ZoranV 19 years ago
by B2spinbomber 19 years ago
by jtc99 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: japanese penhold blade options?) was posted by B2spinbomber, on 7/6/2005 9:13:29 PM:
Thanks much jtc99 .... I am actually learning how to use the backhand... funny thing... I am actually switching from shakehand to penhold... :-)... I have been always attracted by the beauty of penhold playing... about your answer.. the very japanese Nittaku web site states that Violin is rated at 10.5 in speed, and Expert H at 9.... so.. in theory... Violin is faster... however, you rate it at all+/Off- and in some reviews... people always state that Expert H is very fast.... so... it is quite confusing.. I only imagine getting such a beautiful blade as Violin.. and later dent it or scratch it... aghhhh..!!!... anyway.. does any of your friends have experience with Nittaku Expert H ???

I want a light blade... since I am going to use 2 rubbers... and it makes it quite head heavy... but at the same time I would like a fast blade... I don't care much about control and feeling.. lightness and speed are my main goals.. :-)

Thank you very much!!!
Report Abuse
Search Forum