Re: new rubber
by Tim 19 years ago
by sc 19 years ago
by cole 19 years ago
by Tim 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: new rubber) was posted by Tim, on 10/11/2005 6:40:34 PM:
Im not debating the effectiveness of the Tensor system in comparison to other Tension systems, maybe it is the best of the Glue imitation systems, I’m not debating that

The matter of fact is that Donic Formula systems are still designed to imitate the speed glue effect, therefore it is tensioned.

So what is the point of using Tensor unglued but Desto F1 glued then from your point of view(I use it glued), if both rubbers are under tension then? Surely if what you are saying is true then the glue will destroy the Donic Formula effect too?

Also, from an engineering design point of view, whats the point in spending time and money developing a product that is designed to be used with speed glue when it ’Reglueing this rubber distroys the delicate tensor effect’. Tango metallic was developed about 5 years or so ago, another Tensor rubber designed specifically to be used with speedglue.

Final point: Not all Donic rubbers need to be speedglued. If you speedglue F3 then you will damage the sponge

I don’t think you are in a position to comment on my apparent lack experience given that A: you don’t know me, B) You don’t seem to have any theory to back up what you are saying. How is the principle of the Tensor system different to Formula??
Report Abuse
Search Forum