Re: new rubber
by Tim 19 years ago
by sc 19 years ago
by cole 19 years ago
by Tim 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: new rubber) was posted by Trim, on 10/7/2005 8:54:32 PM:
Sc,
First of all, Waldner does use Tensor rubber (or something to the effect), he uses Desto F1 on his FH on a Waldner Senso Carbon Blade.I appreciate that. I agree that many tension rubbers are designed to be used without speedglue, what what I am implying is that a lot of people do use them with speedglue thus surpassing hte Tensor effect. People spend money on the tensor sheets in the first place because they have money to burn, like a lot of people in TT(assuming they arent sponsored). Agreed, relying on SG effect is a differrent story to this. However, I know a great deal of people who will glue a Tensor sponge, predominantly as they like the rubber. Speedglued non Tensor rubber will always be more effective than the Tensor rubber (until laws etc change in 2007 WRT speedglue).

Glueing players with tensor sponges does not completely defeat the object of the Tensor sponge, as you will gain more speed n spin with the glue than Tensor effect, although I can see what you are saying whem it defeats the object of Tensor
Report Abuse
Search Forum