Return to Topic Index

DHS--Beginner need help (2)

 DHS--Beginner need help
by Patrick 15 years ago
Re: DHS--Beginner need help
by Dave 15 years ago
 Re: DHS--Beginner need help
by cole 15 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: DHS--Beginner need help) was posted by Dave, on 2/9/2005 6:28:25 PM:
i think the term ur lookin for is smash,u can keep using slam if it reminds u of basket ball though if u want. It depends wat pips u use man,it u wanna smash some more with higher speed then use short pips,though ull needa focus on more control to get it on the table.But usually people with pips use it for more direct and fast blocks with more consistensy and control over spin.Its ur call if u wanna fast consistant block or something then use pips,if u wanna smash it continuously and try nailing the ball from 3 meters behind the table,use inverted rubber.And usually the handle lengths depend on style u play,short for penholder,long for shakehanders.
Report Abuse
Search Forum