Re: Why long pimples?
by David 17 years ago
by Daniel 17 years ago
by debraj 17 years ago
by cole 17 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Why long pimples?) was posted by David, on 2/12/2007 3:57:02 AM:
If you are willing to learn proper technique, the Dr. Nebauer Inferno long pips are the way to go. I faced several of this at the Nationals in vegas just two months ago. The long pip players were having great success in the 1800 and under events. I personally defeated to Infreno players. I practice against this stuff, so I know what it can do. Juic Leggy ox no sponge is also quite good on a defensive blade, and less expensive. Make sure you practice against inverted loopers and choppers. Because long pips can be very hard to play with, if your opponent gives you very little spin to work with. Anytime I play against long pips I use my backup paddle with short pips on backhand side and inverted on forehand. I hit everything into the long pips with very little spin to make you pop the ball up. Then I smash flat. Learn to play against no spin balls or the long pips will mess you up more than your opponent. I rarely lose to a long pips player, because of my technique not my skill level, which is not that high (1500).
Report Abuse
Search Forum