Free US Shipping over $50
Thousands of satisfied customers
Best Price Guarantee
HomeForum → Message
Return to Topic Index

Needs Help Deciding On Choosing Blade, Rubber (1)

Needs Help Deciding On Choosing Blade, Rubber
by Faheem 15 years ago
 Re: Needs Help Deciding On Choosing Blade, Rubber
by SuperDave 15 years ago
 Re: Needs Help Deciding On Choosing Blade, Rubber
by jpen 15 years ago

The following message (subject: Needs Help Deciding On Choosing Blade, Rubber) was posted by Faheem , on 2/18/2009 5:29:32 PM:
Hello guys,

Uh I've been playing ping-pong off and on for one year. Until now I didn't really know about the technical side of ping-pong...all the pips in, pips out, carbon make, plys and all that stuff. I play fairly well and after much thought I have selected for my blade the Donic Applegren Dotec Control, and for my rubber I have selected the DHS Hurricane 2. I selected these two things purely on their stats. I would like to know whether these two are compatible with each other? (My playing style consists of that I spin most of the time but if I see an oppurtunity to slam, I do so. I think my playing style is defensive but a little bit of offensive. I also like to control the game...move the ball around the table..make the opponent run.) I also would like to know how many hours I can play with this rubber before it begins to degrade considerably, and also when I buy the rubber for 20 bucks, will this cover both sides of the racket or only one? ( I want this rubber on both sides of the racket. ) Will speed glue help me with this racket and rubber or will it hinder me?...oh and a final question....Is this rubber too soft that a slight hit maybe from the table will rip it?
Thak you so much if you replied, oh and if you have any other rubbers or blades that might be good for me please I would appreciate it if you tell me.
Report Abuse
Search Forum