Rubber Unlimited
by Driver 20 years ago
 Re: Rubber Unlimited
by cole ely 20 years ago
by Driver 20 years ago
by SmAsHeR69 20 years ago

The following message (subject: Rubber Unlimited) was posted by Driver, on 4/3/2004 5:39:17 PM:
I recently ordered 4 new rubbers online. I picked up the Mark V, mostly because it seems to get good reviews on a lot of online forums. I also snagged me a sheet of Tango Extreme, Andro Cor Revolution, and a Banda rubber that I can't remember the name of at this time(admitadly, I bought into the good ratings). I would love to hear everybodys thoughts. Even though I love my blade, I am always open to try new rubber that may take my game to a new level. And it should be interesting to hear your reviews and compare them to my reviews once I get them in. For perspective, I almost settled down with Spintech Dynasty because it has tremendous feel and insane control(even my mis hits found their way on the table), but I felt that it was too easy to return...the speed and spin was inadequate. Maxcell feels like you are hitting the ball with a diaper strapped to your blade, Hammond Pro isn't as fast as touted but a lot more spinny then expected...but it's so flat that the spin is deceptive to say the least...magna is too hard for my liking...and so for my taste V-Max is a head above the pack so far. It has the best feel of any rubber I've tried, the spin is out of this world, and I can't say the speed is lacking in any way, shape or form. So, any aggressive players like me who care to share their experience with the rubbers I patiently await to come in? I appreciate all comments ahead of time!
Advertisement: Order Yasaka Rubber Sheets
at Megaspin.net
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum