hey Backhand
by alfie 18 years ago
 Re: hey Backhand
by alfie 18 years ago
by rolly 18 years ago
by alfie 18 years ago

The following message (subject: hey Backhand) was posted by alfie, on 2/12/2006 3:18:05 PM:
backhand.......yeah the unglued didn't do anything for my BH....but I recived my Timo Boll Spirit yesterday and to say it is easier to control than my Donic Dotec is an understatement.....the sweet spot is so big and the ball bounces much more consistant than the dotec......I tried them both without rubber and only when the ball hits the dotec dead center is it a consistant bounce....hit it 2 inch to one side and it is noticably different......the TBS is a similar bounce everywhere except within an inch or so from the edge.
I played a couple hours yesterday with my training partner and he said he noticed a big difference in my ability to return shots consistantly especially my short game.....I feel the TBS is marginally faster than the Dotec while playing normal but when you hit a smash you can really tell the difference between the two......I have come to the conclusion that a soft rubber,soft inner core and soft outer layer is not a recipe for control but disaster......the harder feel and the huge sweet spot of the TBS with a soft rubber seems at first glance to work for me
Report Abuse
Search Forum