Re: big $$$
by ZoranV 19 years ago
 thanks
by NewbieChop 19 years ago
by thomas 19 years ago
by cole 19 years ago

The following message (subject: composite chopping blade?) was posted by NewbieChop, on 4/23/2005 11:28:51 PM:
I think I could be a mediocre attacking chopper someday. I'm looking for defensive/all-around blade w/carbon or some other composite (I like that sweet spot feeling). I also like the idea of different rubber fh/bh, but want to stick with inverted on both- eg. thin, spiny, touchy on one side, spiny and fast(er) on the other

so what about...

Matsushita ProSpecial w/ fh B-fly 1.9 TackinessD bh Donic Slice40?

or

Nittaku Monophonic w/ fh whatever? 729Cream? bh Juic EliteDef -or- Stiga Chop&Drive -or- DH pf4-1?

Might I be on the right track here? Will a noob like me even notice the difference in a $125 blade like the MPS (mind you, I sure appreciate the sweet spot on the carbon side of my current blade- although I find it can be a bit 'lively' for chopping).

basically I'm looking for advice on a blade for an aspiring attacking chopper, and a sensible fh/bh combo, both inverted. also can someone compare the properties of glassfibre to the special blend of carbon and pixie dust that warrants the $100+ price tag in the MPS?

Thanks,
Confused in Newbieland

Thanks

Advertisement: Order Order RITC Cream online!
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum