RITC 729 FX Super Soft
Friendship 729 FX Super Soft has a super sticky rubber surface with a soft sponge. Light rubber that is excellent at creating spin. Excellent for all around players requiring more control and spin. Orange sponge and better quality! Speed: 90
Friendship 729 FX Super Soft has a super sticky rubber surface with a soft sponge. Light rubber that is excellent at creating spin. Excellent for all around players requiring more control and spin. Orange sponge and better quality!
Customers who purchased RITC 729 FX Super Soft also purchased:
Rubber Buying Guide - what you need to know when buying rubber sheets.
Compare rubber ratings - compare ratings to other sheets.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
✨ AI-generated summary of customer reviews.
- The rubber demonstrates great potential when used with a fast carbon blade, creating a challenging topspin trajectory for the opponent.
- The product provides good control, making it easy for beginners and intermediate players to control their chops and make their attacks go over the net.
- The rubber is durable and offers good value for money, making it a cost-effective choice for players.
- The rubber is not soft as advertised, and is very slow, making it difficult for the ball to go over the net with a regular stroke.
- The black and red versions of the rubber feel different, with the black version being tacky and the red version not being tacky at all, leading to inconsistencies in play.
- The rubber is slow and lacks speed, making it unsuitable for aggressive players who need a faster and spinnier rubber.
Reviews of RITC 729 FX Super Soft (33)
Short pushes got better, backhand and forehand flicks got better, loops are very forgiving. Put more effort in your swing to get the best, fast and low loops. Very good setup for a learning player. USATT- 1450
Table Tennis Rubber
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!