GEWO Karas Feeling
It was developed from the legend. Serbia''s Aleksandar Karakasevic has contributed his knowledge and experience to the development of this racket - the result is a terrific racket for the ambitious player.
The 5-fold glued specially selected veneers made of special plywood combined with the ITTF approved GEWO Raver rubbers ensure excellent playability. With the 2.2mm, inner-pimple rubbers can be played fast and also good topspin strikes.
The GEWO Handle philosophy makes the racket look like a natural extension of the hand. This leads to much better control of the shots. The high-quality design makes the racket in combination with a great price-to-value ratio.
• GEWO Karas Feeling table tennis racket with GEWO Raver inverted is ITTF approved for tournament play.
• The GEWO Karas Feeling table tennis racket consists of 5 specially selected and glued plywood veneers.
• The sponge thickness of the GEWO Karas Feeling table tennis racket is 2.2mm.
• The GEWO Grip-System, in combination with the ergo handle design, guarantees an excellent grip feeling.
• The GEWO Karas Feeling weighs 180 grams.
Racket Assembly FAQ - Learn about free racket assembly, pre-assembled rackets and more.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee to have the lowest prices (shipping included) in the US. Please tell us if you see a lower price.
Table Tennis Rackets
All items are in stock unless otherwise stated. All prices are in USD.
If you need help or advice please contact us. We are happy to help!