Re: Insider or Sbf1
by Roberto 16 years ago
by Ben 16 years ago
by Roberto 16 years ago
by Roberto 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Insider or Sbf1) was posted by Roberto, on 11/30/2008 9:29:54 AM:
Yestoday i have been table tennis compation and i find 2 people hou play Insider and SB1F long pimple.Finaly i try this two rubber. Each have 0,5 sponge

The Insider much better (for me)as SB1F.Insider have little bit more tacky pimples as SB1F. Spin reversal not better as SB1F.As you say the SB1F for realy the Chicken wing blockers,but the Insider little bit better for a technical players.And the SB1F have more speed as Insider.
I find very important thing for this two rubbers.

1, The SB1F good for player who twirlling the blade because you got a "No Spin ball" on the pimple the ball go back whith no spin and the opponent kill the ball easy. You must need to twirlling the blade because you lost the match.

2, The Insider better this option.Little bit slower,better control and before i say you got a no spin ball to the pimple this rubber can made better spin when you chopping the ball but you need a strong chopp to get this spin. But you make a same strong chop for the SB1F nothing happend and thats is very important.

Hitting the ball for me better the Insider because have a little tacky pimples and this give a little hold for the ball.

Overall

The Insider better for me but not better as Tsp Curl P1-r :) ,but who not play good backhand for he need the SB1F.
Report Abuse
Search Forum