Uglier mess
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
 Re: Uglier mess
by anti banner 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Uglier mess) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 6/11/2008 7:50:58 AM:
'After the frictionless pimple,VOC glue , booster and tuner ban ,if I think an opponent is tuned or glued up,I might demand that his bat be tested .I don't mean to be a jerk,but I had to give up my pips ,so why should my opponent be allowed to use illegal equipment?This will just turn the sport into even an uglier mess.' said one of the players and wrote this in one of the forms.Isn't he right.We all know that table tennis sport is one of the honest sports in the World.Sometimes the player says to the empire wheather the ball touch to the table or not.Honesty is the best thing in table tennis.But because of these meaningless bans honesty also will be spoiled.Isn't it the responsibility of ITTF to supply the needed material like enez,friction test machine ect.to follow and control the ban? Just sitting and ban this ,ban that means nothing ,just cause problems and spoil table tennis.I am very sad to write that but our dear sport is dying.After these bans richness of table tennis will be gone.We will watch two or three shoot rallies.All the players will be singing the same song all the time .What a boring thing...no defenders,no blockers just hit the ball with super fast tuned rubbers.Those who hit first will win the point.That's all.
Report Abuse
Search Forum