Re: Yasaka and Stiga Rubbers
by MP4 19 years ago
by king 19 years ago
by MP4 19 years ago
by King 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Yasaka and Stiga Rubbers) was posted by King, on 9/29/2005 6:13:20 PM:
Almana isn't the best rubber int he world, its good but its not that good. Don't be so nuts about what the company says, oh yeah, magna is horrible if you don't speed glue it. It's a speed glue only type of rubber so if you don't glue regularly, you are blowing your money. If you like magna, almana, or sigma, then you will like impuls(andro),sriverg2(butterfly) and revolution fire(andro). If you like the opposite of this I think you would like maxcell(andro) core motion(andro)my favorite, and revolution 480, this is my new fore arm. I tried these andro rubbers from a kid who went to my school today. They are really good, for backhand and fore arm. My new setup is Stiga blade optimum sync, bh rocket or maxcell jms. My fore arm changes on my strength and mood. When I am tired, I will use almana because it is easy. When I am energetic i will use quad 480 or core. They are both really good, I use fair chack, sometimes mixing in energy(stiga). It's wierd because the glue only works for about 1 and a half hours on these rubbers except almana. If you really like stiga rubber andro is the way to go.
Advertisement: Order Butterfly Rubber
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum