Re: Yasaka Extra vs. DHS H-WH
by JHS 19 years ago
by Gene 19 years ago
by LYB 19 years ago
by LYB 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Yasaka Extra vs. DHS H-WH) was posted by LYB, on 5/18/2005 5:50:43 PM:
Hi all, well I'm training in China, and first of all I will tell you that Ma Lin and Wang hao do not use the same blades that you can get on any store or over the internet. Their blades are specifically made for them and are different from the blades made for the masses. The same thing is with the rubber that the Chinese National Team uses. I was able to get from the National Team the Extra YE, signed by Wang Hao, and I also got the Sriver on backhand and Double happines Hurracane III on forehand. My style is the same as Wang Hao, but I can also block like Ma Lin does, Wang hao can't block like a regular penholder, he can only block backwards.
Well, here is what I wanted to say. The YE has no problems making power from a Medium distance of the table, but if you need to back up some more then you will need to put some extra pounds of force on the blade to make it over the net. If you look at Wang hao play, he is never too far away from the table unlike Wang Li Qin when he is busting the best forehand in the world. Oh, and in regard to the glue, applying 4 to 5 times glue to the rubber would be enough for practice, if you are going to play then probably 8 to 10 application times would be proper. I like the YE very much, and well I will say hi to all of you on 2007 from Guangzhou on the next Table Tennis world championship, ;)
Advertisement: Order Butterfly Rubber
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum