Re: sharara true to his colors
by Old Timer 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by Fadil Olguner 16 years ago
by Mustafa Ozmenak 16 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: sharara true to his colors) was posted by Fadil Olguner, on 3/2/2008 3:00:50 PM:
Hi,not only the rules but also the equipment also changes more often than the weather.You know,table tennis doesn't like football or basketball ect.Our clups do not want to spend much money,so when we find table tennis product cheap we buy and stock.When they changed the size of balls ,at least 200 balls thrown.They banned some pip rubbers before and this also effected me as a trainer,now the new Ban is going to come ect. This ITTF even does not have ability to control the manifacturers.Look at the banned rubbers list of ITTF ,you will not see the name of Hallmark Original amoung the banned ones but Hallmark says it is going to ban.To whom do we belive?I believe to Hallmark and I bought its new rubber which Hallmark claimed ITTF approved after the ban, Friction Special. Now we learnt it is going to be banned.I paid 33 pounds for it.After that same thing happened again this time I paid 35 pounds and buoght Hallmark Super Nova.And now I learnt that this rubber is going to be banned. Sometimes I think Sharara is making a joke.Why don't ITTF control the manifacturers ?We spent our little money for nothing by buying banned rubbers.This looks like a comedy film starring by Sharara.I agree with you before more damage Sharara must go.
Report Abuse
Search Forum