Free US Shipping over $50
Thousands of satisfied customers
Best Price Guarantee
HomeForum → Message
Return to Topic Index

picking a good paddle for a beginner (5)

picking a good paddle for a beginner
by Dan 20 years ago
 Re: picking a good paddle for a beginner
by mill 20 years ago
by mill 20 years ago
by Brandon 20 years ago
by dan 20 years ago
by cole ely 20 years ago
by mill 20 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: picking a good paddle for a beginner) was posted by Brandon, on 8/19/2004 9:42:46 PM:
If you wanted a good recreational paddle I would suggest the BTY CSABA. ( The newer version is called Cretu.)Anyways I learned off this paddle and it has amazing spin and control, which I believe are the two essential techniques a beginner needs to learn. This paddle comes with Flextra rubber which has excellent control and is recommended for all types of playing styles. I've seen this paddle online for about $30, so you can get a bargain. And also try not to think that you have to spend a lot of money on your first good paddle, or a lot of money just to be succesful. I highly recommend this paddle for any beginner. If you did want to go one step up however I would suggest the X-star, which is the least most expensive proline racket. You can get it for about $54 at Buychoice.com or find even better deals from people like Mill. I was in your position not to long ago, and I was fortunate to have both the CSABA and X-star to play with, and I know that they are some of the very best rackets to learn off of.
Report Abuse
Search Forum