Re: Cermet or Bryce FX?
by cole 20 years ago
by cole 20 years ago
by khvn 20 years ago
by Zhe Min 20 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Cermet or Bryce FX?) was posted by khvn, on 8/7/2004 8:59:19 PM:
Being a Bryce fan, I wanted to play with Bryce. But afraid that Bryce may be too much for me to handle, I map out this plan in which I'll take gradual steps starting out with Catapult, then move to Cermet, then on to Bryce FX, and finally, Bryce.
So 2 months ago I got this pair of Catapult with 2.1 sponge. The rubbers are very good, but after playing with them for a while, I realize that what I really need is the 1.9 sponge for more feel & control. That gave me enough excuse to dig into my wallet for another rubber. But instead of getting another pair of 1.9 Catapult, I bite the bullet, trash my plan, and order and sheet of Bryce FX. I slaps it on my Primo Vitesse blade and it's the best rubber I ever have my hands on. Speed and control, this rubber got them all. I like it so much, I no longer want Bryce. I'm ordering my 2nd Bryce FX sheet. I lucked out this time. My wild move cut thru all the hypes and the BS. Don't waste your money chasing after all the misleading specifications & false advertisements. shoot for the best. You never look back...
Report Abuse
Search Forum