S t i g a v s Y a s a k a
by SiLveR 19 years ago
 Re: S t i g a v s Y a s a k a
by Norwegian def 19 years ago
 Re: _ S t i g a _ v s _ Y a s a k a
by SiLveR 19 years ago
Re: _ S t i g a _ v s _ Y a s a k a
by Norwegian def 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: _ S t i g a _ v s _ Y a s a k a) was posted by Norwegian def, on 4/10/2005 3:08:22 PM:
The sweden classic and allround classic is probably o.k. both of them.. haven't tried the yasaka blade so thats why I said stiga...
But BTY make the best blades! no doubt! The tube system is crap! It vibrates way too much...

I have tried the mambo H and it doesnt produce that much spin. And the speed is low, at the same time the control isn't that good... It's horrible. AND! it costs about twice as much as the chinese rubbers (or more)...

I have tried the optimum sync blade both with long pips and with glued innova.. Very good control! Hard to get the rubbers to stick to the blade though...

The hardest question; It is very easy to lift (loop) the ball up from under the table with soft rubbers like samba, mambo, tango and so. With hard rubbers like fx super it's almost impossible... It is very easy to chop with, but you have to hit in the right direction... You can't do a "banana loop" with it... It depends on your type of play... I like to wait untill the ball drops under the table and then loop it up with loads of spin, and to put some side spin to my loops...
Report Abuse
Search Forum