Re: Forum abuse and ethics
by Simon 20 years ago
by cole ely 20 years ago
by khvn 20 years ago
by cole 20 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Forum abuse and ethics) was posted by Simon, on 10/29/2004 10:26:45 AM:
Hello all,

I wanted to reply to the promoting piracy issue that was raised by Bernard. I was NEVER my intention to imply that people should do it, simply to state that people do it and one should be aware whenever one is purchasing something second hand.

Reflex sports (I don't know the name of the guy who created them) isn't cheap, but I have paid for all my videos, and will continue to do so when they are available for the Olympics. However, to suggest that piracy doesn't happen is to stick your head in the sand. It is becoming increasingly more pronounced on Ebay and in video stores as well. You can no longer sell used PC games to them because they are too easy to copy and I have heard rumors that with the advent of DVR recorders soon we will not be able to sell our old DVD's either.

That was what I was trying to say, and I'm sorry that it was misinterpreted. However, if you want me not to post anymore, please let me know, and I will desist.

Cheers,

Simon
Report Abuse
Search Forum