Return to Topic Index

Jpen traditional BH (3)

Jpen traditional BH
by art 19 years ago
 Re: Jpen traditional BH
by rhino 19 years ago
Re: Jpen traditional BH
by leon 19 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Jpen traditional BH) was posted by leon, on 10/21/2005 1:33:11 PM:
This is how someone discribe Kim TS does it. this work better away from the table when you have time to set up.

1. point your rubber side of blade towards left side of your body behind your abdomen above the level of table. point your right shoulder towards the incoming ball and place your weight on left foot. crounching always help, the longer the stroke the more powerfull is the strike.

2. push off slightly with your left feet, turn with your waist,arms and then wrist un-cork (like a golf swing), with your right shoulder as the pivot point. grip the blade with your index finger and very loose thumb to close the blade down and rotate in a clock-wise direction. (my feeling is at the point of contact your blade may point towards 9 oclock position and follow through to generate max spin/speed).

3. keep your body balance with left hand and transfer your weight towards your right foot at impact. the point of ball contact should be infront of you and follow through, ie when you strike the ball imaging the contact point is 15cm trailing the ball (like a martial art move).

for me close to table, I do something like a punch block, sort of like rhino discribe. hope this help.
Report Abuse
Search Forum