Re: Beginner-Need paddle advice?
by Norton 17 years ago
by Adam 17 years ago
by Norton 17 years ago
by Sankar Ramalingam 17 years ago

The following message (subject: Re: Beginner-Need paddle advice?) was posted by Adam, on 11/5/2007 7:46:31 PM:
Hey what's up. There are lots of good products out there. If you are not looking to spend a lot of money and something that is of good quality, RITC Friendship is a good choice. It is cheap not because its poor quality, but because manufacturing costs in china are low (i.e this is why americans outsource)If you consider yourself an offensive player, then the RITC Bomb blade is a good choice ($17.99). Not only is it fast but you get great control with it. I personally have an offensive FH rubber (RITC Focus III...$13.99), and a control backhand with no sponge (Dr. Evil $9.99). You can check the rubber ratings yourself to get a feel of what you would like. If you put the paddle together yourself, I would recommend having an exacto knife, and butterfly chack glue ($9.99 I think). Also having rubber cleaner is a good idea. So you could basically have all this stuff for about $50-$70.
Advertisement: Order Table Tennis Cleaners
at Megaspin.net
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum