slower bat.
by Robin 20 years ago
 Re: slower bat.
by Robin 20 years ago
by cole 20 years ago
by Robin 19 years ago

The following message (subject: slower bat.) was posted by Robin, on 12/26/2004 10:55:27 AM:
Hi!
Right now i play with a stiga tube offensive blade and Yasaka markV gps, speed glued on both sides. Its fast! But i wonder if its to fast?

Im 20 years old and i play in the 6th division in sweden, and in single i compete in class 3. Ive played for about ten years.

I've started speed glueing for about a year ago and ofcourse, my game has become much faster! But its more difficult to block or play a bit defensive.
My style is best described as an allround attacker witch uses both forhand and backhand loops and a pretty good service.

The question is: I have a brand new butterfly timo boll bat allr+ that ive got from a friend of mine. What do you think? Is it better for me to use the butterfly timo boll allr+ with speed glued markv gps than to use the same rubbers with a stiga tube offensive?

and what are your experiences of these 2 blades? I know the timo boll isn't very fast, butt speed glued mark v gps should bring up the speed, right?

Merry x-mas!

\Robin
Advertisement: Order Yasaka Rubber Sheets
at Megaspin.net
Megaspin.net store
Report Abuse
Search Forum